Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential - because better health allows people and communities to achieve more.
Post: Product Manager
- Under general supervision, coordinate and provide technical marketing expertise for product promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Support the design, development and implementation of marketing activities and materials.
- Ensure the adherence of marketing activities and plans.
- Coordinate involvement in conferences, exhibitions and marketing seminars.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve Brand objectives, Sales and Division Margins to build enduring and profitable brands for Abbott
- Responsible for launching and managing Brands
- Responsible for managing strategic initiatives in listed therapeutic segments and meeting Key Opinion Leaders to understand the dynamics and the latest happenings in the therapy area
- Formulation and execution of the Marketing strategy for assigned Brands
- Cross-functional interaction with Finance, Supply Chain, Medical, Training to meet Brand objectives
- Responsible for providing the Sales Team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product – this involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise
- B.Pharm / B.Sc + M.B.A (Marketing) with minimum 3-4 years of experience in a Product Management role (preferred experience in Critical Care / Anaesthesia)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good analytical skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- High on empathy
- High on integrity
- Willingness to travel
Experience: 3-4 years
Location: Mumbai Maharashtra, India
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc with MBA