Department: Quality Control
- Responsible for Instrument Handling (GC, HPLC, UV, FTIR etc. by finding purity)
- Should be good knowledge of analysis of raw material and finish product, method validation, Process Validation, working standard, Row material, Inproces sample, etc.
- Should be exp.of audit facing WHO, FDA, ISO, BIS, SGS, Customer inspection etc.
- To maintain document as per requirement.
- Should have experience in instrument calibration, stability & validation.
Qualification: M.sc. (Chemistry) / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
Job Location: Ankleshwar, Panoli.
- 2 years bond (5% deduction from your offered CTC for 2 years. Deducted amount will be refund after 2 years i.e. after completed bond.)
- Submit Original Certificate. (You have to submit Educational Original certificate at Offer Time & It will be return after Joining of one week.)
Interested candidate please send your resume to email@example.com
Candidate should be from Pharma Company only.
J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd,
Plot NO. 128/1, GIDC Industrial Area, Ankleshwar - 393002Email:firstname.lastname@example.org